1. Provide customer service for the effective delivery of Victoriann Health and Wealth Management services, including but not limited to client in-take, appointment booking, follow-ups, and assurance of satisfactory completion of all services.
2. Assist with marketing initiatives and social media management for the proper dissemination of information, as well as client and sales growth.
3. Assist with the maintenance of filing systems, documentation, and protocols for managing clients with excellence and confidentiality.
4. Liaise between the Chief Executive and other service providers, experts, and trainers for quality service delivery across key areas of the 4. G.R.O.W. system.
5. Assist with the provision of general services and perform other administrative duties, as needed.
1. Highly knowledgeable in the subject matters of business, finance, and wellness and their relationship to Victoriann Health and Wealth Management services and business model. 2. Ability to communicate clearly and act decisively concerning client education, in-take, and solutions. 3. Ability to multi-task, organize, and deliver consistently on both timing and objectives. 4. Bachelors degree or equivalent college education in Business Administration, Management, Health, Finance, or related fields. 5. Five (5) or more years of relevant experience, with preference for sales expertise, paralegal certification, and the ability to work and communicate effectively in both Spanish and English. UPGRADE: Depending on performance, this position may upgrade to full-time employment after six (6) months; starting a full-time probation period, passing which you become eligible for health insurance and other benefits. Then, after five (5) years, you become eligible for company paid life insurance as well. APPLICATION DEADLINE: December 18, 2020.